In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @InclusnSolution: @WIdowntown happy to be presenting a New Approach on ADA today at your annual conference today with Jennifer Stephany… 1 day ago
- RT @footnotesbylisa: @InclusnSolution These Franklin Voting Booths are looking fierce! I'm calling this "democracy chic." :-) https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @InclusnSolution: via @politico Early voting shows upsurge in women: ow.ly/v70Q305wSwB (Why yes, those ARE our Franklin booths!… 2 days ago
- RT @TeamCIF: Start your day the right way tomorrow with live music and breakfast at @bagelartcafe. @patrickhughesjr is singing for Team CIF… 3 days ago
- Watch @bobbytherep at a hearing re drive thru access for deaf & hard of hearing youtu.be/CrpMkciC6h4 via @YouTube @NAD1880 @HLAA 1 week ago