In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- This has to stop - @MichaelPfleger thx for all of your efforts twitter.com/cobalt1914/sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @JayRuderman: Thank you @HillaryClinton for mentioning the rights of people with #disability tonight #DNCinPHL 1 day ago
- RT @JayRuderman: Open the Door and Take My Money - recent blog from the @RudermanFdn rudermanfoundation.org/blog/article/o… @freshii @InclusnSolution 3 days ago
- RT @InclusnSolution: Open the Door and Take My Money - via @RudermanFdn ow.ly/CBEi302CYfz #accessibility https://t.co/bjCd9KRr4v 4 days ago
- RT @MichaelPfleger: Some have asked me, why are you going to have the Peace Walk tonight with it being so Hot.....Here is my... https://t.c… 1 week ago