In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @InclusnSolution: 40 - 5th graders from @NSCDS came to our office today @CityofEvanston to begin a year long study of relationships & th… 4 hours ago
- RT @MichelleVotes: @NDRNadvocates and @MichelleVotes are featured! Check it out! #CripTheVote #REVup #VoteDisability @BeReady16 https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @YWCAevanston: All State @PurplePurse Challenge begins today! Help us win $100,000 by donating today! bit.ly/YWCAEvanstonPP 1 day ago
- Last Cubs game of regular season w brother Jack, Dad and friend Ira… instagram.com/p/BKzW8_ADflaj… 4 days ago
- RT @NUFBFamily: Ummmm, Justin...we might need to talk.... @J_ManPrime21 #B1GCats snpy.tv/2coRXXP 1 week ago