In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @ChiFounders: "A lot of money gets wasted in #startups on products the market doesn't actually need." @Brianspaly w @PatRyanChicago http… 4 days ago
- A great day yesterday w 5th graders from @NSCDS welcoming residents from @otrassn - felt privileged to be there http://t.co/lvnW4p9OJn 4 days ago
- RT @dteshopper: Great trip to Dwntwn Appleton WI Important issue, easy fix. @UrbanLandInst @ICMA @NatlMainStreet @IntlDwtnAssoc http://t.c… 1 week ago
- Father/son ski trip - doesn't get any better http://t.co/IswboKgp0r 1 week ago
- RT @janegrover: I should just tell rude people at public meetings: It's hard to hear your wisdom when it is embedded in so much #incivility… 2 weeks ago