In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @AAPD: .@AAPD_CEO Mark Perriello urges everyone to call their senators before #CRPD/Disability Treaty vote next week. #JFA14 http://t.co… 3 days ago
- Had a great night with my grandma on her 100th what will you be doing on your 100th? http://t.co/UUOls61gp8 5 days ago
- My grandma Nana turns 100! @hackneys http://t.co/2ZVy64pngb 5 days ago
- Reminded of funny morning at breakfast with my daughter and then off to Canal Shores youtube.com/watch?v=wVgCw8… @EvanstonEdge @CanalShoresGolf 1 week ago
- hey @CityofEvanston & @EvanstonChamber did you know that the Air Guitar Champion @NordicThunder works at @rotary ? youtu.be/12-yQoI5OPY 1 week ago