In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @InclusnSolution: Freshii responds to customers who may need a little assistance #upshow @MedillSchool news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/freshi… #freshii … 20 hours ago
- A first @NU_Sports @NUMensBball game for Micah! #GoCats https://t.co/iFC9dKIXqQ 5 days ago
- RT @DannyWoodburn: If You Don't Really Mean Inclusion -- Shut the F%&# Up! huffingtonpost.com/danny-woodburn… via @HuffPostEnt 6 days ago
- Today I had the privilege of sitting in on @ETHSWildkits student Lauren Miller's first interview for @EvRoundTable https://t.co/LrIxsH6Exb 6 days ago
- RT @InclusnSolution: Hey folks at the State of Illinois building & Chicago City Hall - check out the new Freshii Assist #freshii #upshow ht… 1 week ago