In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @JRhardingfsu: Gas stations up in the Midwest settle ADA lawsuit, but Tallahassee did it voluntarily: kwqc.com/story/27171406… 8 hours ago
- Litigation is not my favorite method of education for change - sometimes it's the only way people stop to understand bit.ly/1pbAyHI 8 hours ago
- We were delighted today with Dorie's rendition of Tip Toe Thru The Tulips today at Halloween lunch @InclusnSolution http://t.co/6JGeno5u3r 1 day ago
- were you at the @EvanstonMashUp last week? All pics now posted on evanstonmashup.com @EvanstonChamber @NorthwesternU @EvanstonEdge 1 month ago
- Great run in the woods w rocky - have a great Sunday everyone http://t.co/FImaLgHwN6 1 month ago