In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- I love the tradition of Indy w my kids instagram.com/p/3F0cdHC8h0/ 4 days ago
- RT @ATOxley: Does the world spend more on its health or on subsidising fossil fuels? Well, it’s not health! Shocking new IMF data: http://t… 1 week ago
- Our contribution to @ADA25Chicago is coming together - lots to do but we are excited #theartofnormal http://t.co/DXvpyaSG4W 1 week ago
- RT @WallyBobkiewicz: Update from West End Business Association. Plans for signage. @EvanstonEdge #SecondWard http://t.co/CjQR9GYUj5 1 week ago
- RT @anjalifp: Just learned abt #amazing @FuelCall system! Getting gas is the worst task ever for me! How can I help to spread word? #inclus… 2 weeks ago