In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- Bagel Art in @CityofEvanston is giving 10% off to all civil servants in town @District65 @ETHSWildkits @ParkRecEvanston @EvanstonEdge 5 days ago
- Great time w my pops today at the @FieldMuseum - I recommend the Vodou exhibit from Haiti http://t.co/BmNodODp8I 1 week ago
- RT @RndmActsOfFlwrs: Check out RAF's online exclusive in @peoplemag today! Read more at tinyurl.com/kk2e7cr http://t.co/ymDpeZXjaX 1 week ago
- RT @FuelCall: Military bases across the country installing FuelCall for refueling at pumps @EXCHANGE_STYS dvidshub.net/news/152102/ar… @RepDuckwo… 1 week ago
- RT @FuelCall: Excited to partner with @NavyExchange to ensure refueling assistance to anyone who may need assistance at the pumps http://t.… 1 week ago