In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- Reminded of funny morning at breakfast with my daughter and then off to Canal Shores youtube.com/watch?v=wVgCw8… @EvanstonEdge @CanalShoresGolf 1 day ago
- hey @CityofEvanston & @EvanstonChamber did you know that the Air Guitar Champion @NordicThunder works at @rotary ? youtu.be/12-yQoI5OPY 4 days ago
- RT @EvanstonEdge: Evanston based @InclusnSolution big bell at @culvers in Stevensville, Michigan. http://t.co/MfpjUN6ori 2 weeks ago
- RT @dodsonadvocate: MT @kategoertzen: Econ growth will not solve all problems-- have to invest in people -Jim Kim @WorldBank #RESULTSconf h… 1 month ago
- RT @BUTTERFLYWHEEL: Do those of us with disabilities and chronic illness have trouble pumping gas? There's usually a help button on... htt… 1 month ago