In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @backbonesonline: Up next we chat with Patrick Hughes from Inclusion Solutions !! Tune into our BB Web-a-thon LIVE now! @InclusnSolutio… 1 day ago
- WARNING: @EvanstonMashUp goers… Don't leave your ducks alone after enjoying @fewspirits @SmylieBros @TemperanceBeer http://t.co/eGCeZeq2o2 2 days ago
- The ducks made it to the mash up - how about you? #evanstonmashup @CityofEvanston @EvanstonMashUp http://t.co/5tZhsJwdKY 3 days ago
- Looking forward to meeting Catalyst Award winners @ZSAssociates, #NAUREX #OHMX, #questek at @EvanstonMashUp tomorrow night @CityofEvanston 4 days ago
- going to the @EvanstonMashUp & want to have @fewspirits or @TemperanceBeer sign up for the @AutobarnVW Safe Ride at evanstonmashup.com 1 week ago