In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- Proud of my mo in law - a great mayor - tonight she signs off as president of @NWMCLegislative - thx for your service http://t.co/Fyt6bVeN2T 1 week ago
- Marlana Vanhoose rocked the National anthem tonight! @NBA 2 weeks ago
- RT @PepsiWithBrigid: All big deals go down here at @hermspalace - meet @oliver_leopold the newest addition to the PWB crew - stay tuned htt… 3 weeks ago
- Judith Snow was a trailblazer and a gentle soul… I was lucky to have hosted her 2x's at our home. I will miss you. http://t.co/Abvm0eLCZC 1 month ago
- I love the tradition of Indy w my kids instagram.com/p/3F0cdHC8h0/ 1 month ago