In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @AndyAUCD: TEDxMIA - Shelley Baer - The Beauty of Disability: youtu.be/xX1Job6O60E via @youtube 3 days ago
- RT @InclusnSolution: @jhilkevitch People are starving for service & people, not robots youtube.com/watch?v=R5FRYN… @jeanniecw @AnneReuss Robots … 4 days ago
- The Least We Can Do nyti.ms/1fAIreq 2 weeks ago
- Signs are supposed to help people, correct? This video shows how they don't always youtube.com/watch?v=k6n_C8… @adage @AdCouncil @FastCompany 2 weeks ago
- RT @annecberkeley: @radiogumbo thank you Stuart for bringing awesome musicians @FirstNightEV #grammywinners 2 months ago