In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @ChicagoBlueSky: .@TechNexus, @techwildcatters join Homeland Security (@DHSgov) search for first-responder gear fw.to/C3Jy9eW h… 16 hours ago
- RT @InclusnSolution: @theluckyplatter thanks for making your restaurant so accessible! @EvanstonEdge @EvanstonChamber @patrickhughesjr htt… 17 hours ago
- Evanston startup showcase #weloveevanston instagram.com/p/0usrgTi8pn/ 17 hours ago
- Proud of my sister Nora, Board member at @ChicagoHouse85 - see what she wrote about our brother and Chicago House chicagohouse.org/?page_id=2803&… 1 day ago
- RT @SenatorTester: I won’t balance the budget on the backs of seniors, students, or the most vulnerable. Instead it’s time to look at the c… 2 days ago