In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @EvanstonEdge: .@InclusnSolution featured in @Entrepreneur mag @EvanstonChamber @nuentrepreneurs @KelloggEntrep @CityofEvanston http://… 1 week ago
- Lovin' the new @EvanstonMashUp logo created by E-Town @glantzdesign & @Keithglantz @EvanstonChamber @EvanstonEdge http://t.co/LvzSSAcEP4 3 weeks ago
- RT @InclusnSolution: Mayor Tim Hanna @cityofappleton takes 3 hours to experience what one of his alderman @aldermanjoe3861 experiences http… 3 weeks ago
- RT @nalyak: "Over 26 percent of the disabled population lives below the poverty line." Great article @TammyforIL @tammyduckworth https://t.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JohnOdenwelder: @PatrickHughesJr last wk stressed linkages b/w poverty & disabilities. Glad to see it being hi-lited by @TalkPoverty ht… 4 weeks ago