In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @nalyak: "Over 26 percent of the disabled population lives below the poverty line." Great article @TammyforIL @tammyduckworth https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @JohnOdenwelder: @PatrickHughesJr last wk stressed linkages b/w poverty & disabilities. Glad to see it being hi-lited by @TalkPoverty ht… 4 days ago
- This Accessible Hotel Is Staffed by People With Disabilities themighty.com/2015/07/this-a… via @themightysite 1 week ago
- RT @janschakowsky: Glad to join in the #Voices4RESULTS! I fully support your agenda. Keep up the good work! @RESULTS_Tweets http://t.co/eoF… 1 week ago
- Chicago voices work to end poverty @RESULTS_Tweets @chicagotribune @Suntimes @dailyherald -pls RT #Voices4RESULTS http://t.co/shwbyNzAM2 1 week ago