In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- were you at the @EvanstonMashUp last week? All pics now posted on evanstonmashup.com @EvanstonChamber @NorthwesternU @EvanstonEdge 1 month ago
- Great run in the woods w rocky - have a great Sunday everyone http://t.co/FImaLgHwN6 1 month ago
- RT @backbonesonline: Up next we chat with Patrick Hughes from Inclusion Solutions !! Tune into our BB Web-a-thon LIVE now! @InclusnSolutio… 1 month ago
- WARNING: @EvanstonMashUp goers… Don't leave your ducks alone after enjoying @fewspirits @SmylieBros @TemperanceBeer http://t.co/eGCeZeq2o2 1 month ago
- The ducks made it to the mash up - how about you? #evanstonmashup @CityofEvanston @EvanstonMashUp http://t.co/5tZhsJwdKY 1 month ago