In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @TheArtOfNormal: The Art of Normal opens tomorrow - who should come? Kids, lawyers, MBA Students, business folk - all men & women https… 1 week ago
- RT @TheArtOfNormal: @DominosEvanston hey dominoes of Evanston - wlcm 2 Twitter - The Art of Normal reaches out a hand in friendship 2 u htt… 1 week ago
- RT @thedailynu: Evanston art exhibit aims to change public perception of those living with disabilities. bit.ly/20VMexH 1 week ago
- RT @TheArtOfNormal: @CanonUSApro Quinn loves his book of poems printed on the The Canon Dreamlabo 5000! The quality is amazing - thx https… 1 week ago
- RT @TheArtOfNormal: @District65 & @ETHSWildkits we welcome students/teachers/staff to visit us - we hope to spark good conversations 1 week ago