In 1991, I had lunch with Sandra Goldin and my world shifted. In this episode, my mom, Brigid and I visit with Sandra and her boyfriend Jim to discuss that initial meeting. That lunch was the catalyst for me creating the company Inclusion Solutions.
- RT @FuelCall: Patrick from @NavyExchange explains FuelCall @lovellfhcc @InclusnSolution http://t.co/hlm0oOpSwl 4 days ago
- RT @FuelCall: Today FuelCall was installed at @NavyExchange at Great Lakes Navy Base - folks @lovellfhcc can get help at the pump http://t.… 5 days ago
- Please watch this short video to learn how together we can solve poverty #endpoverty lnkd.in/b5XJ7uv 1 week ago
- 2 -11 yr old students from Central Sq Mid School(NY) called me to make @McDonalds drive thru friendly for the deaf @syracusedotcom @NAD1880 1 week ago
- Self-Service businesses suck - I try and support businesses that invest in people… http://t.co/rPIR7YJngg 1 week ago